High School Program
Students who are eligible to join our program are generally:
- Students with the desire and motivation to achieve their goals and attend college
- Students with C’s or better (with no grades of D or F) on their most recent report card
- Students with favorable teacher recommendations
- Students from families in the lower income brackets and those who are the first generation in the family considering or attending college (Note: This is not a requirement)
- Priority is given to students who will be the first generation in their families to go to college.
To apply for this program, complete the student application here.
College Success Program
In order to be in compliance with the program and eligible for a stipend, EVYP college students are expected to:
- Maintain a 2.5 GPA every semester
- Complete 15 hours of community service every academic year. Complete the form here.
- Have an updated five-year plan for graduation and career success
In exchange, EVYP students receive individualized support and a stipend.